Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chris O'Donnell Turns The "Big Apple" Into The "Big Orange"


Lunchables is donating up to one million pounds of fresh fruit to Feeding America®, the nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief charity. For each fruit photo uploaded to the Lunchables Facebook page, they’ll donate 10 pounds of fresh fruit to Feeding America®, with a pledge of donating up to one million pounds of fruit.

And, I’ll have the opportunity to interview the super darling, father of five NCIS Los Angeles star and my personal hero from Scent of a Woman, Chris O’Donnell.

Intrigued, I accepted and I’m happy that I did. Chris was genuine, kind, and completely charming. A couple of my fellow blogger friends even stepped away from their interviews blushing like school girls. He’s just like that.

It was an absolute treat speaking to him about fatherhood, city life, and his dedication to Feeding America.

Read the whole blog entry: mommasgonecity.com

No comments: