Friday, September 2, 2011

NCIS: LA: Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room

I hope y’all sincerely enjoyed the exclusive NCIS: LA promo I brought you on Monday. That looks like a doozy, huh? The sight of Hetty (Linda Hunt) slumping over after (presumably?) being shot was pretty wrenching. And I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep my wits during the premiere when Callen (Chris O’Donnell) finds out, especially if the team’s reaction is as powerful as EP Shane Brennan teased. “This is big time,” he tells me. “The actual scene itself is very powerful. I will say not all the team is there to react to this. I won’t say any more than that. But the whole episode plays out in real time. There’s a pace to the episode that’s unrelenting. The clock is ticking down very quickly in this episode.”

Read the whole article.


picture source: jacqniv's instagram

No comments: