Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sacrifice (3x05) review by @mokibobolink for @daemonstv

In this episode the team has to work with a Mexican police officer and the sparks really fly when she and Deeks seem to have a little something going on between them. No, I’m not talking about the sparks between him and Ava, I’m talking about the ones that were shooting from Kensi’s eyes when she saw them together.

Now maybe it’s because I really love Kensi and I tend to always be on her side, but I honestly didn’t see that much of a connection between Deeks and Ava. She was cool and all, but there is so much more going on between him and Kensi. Usually I’m totally against main characters hooking up and I still don’t know if I really want these two to actually get together, but boy am I enjoying the flirtations along the way. Their chemistry is perfect together – as partners, friends, etc. I can’t blame Kensi at all for being jealous, because I get a wee bit jealous myself whenever anyone gets in the middle of that, too.

Read the rest of the review with @mokibobolink favourite bits of the episode on daemonstv.com.

No comments: