Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Watchers (3x12) review by @mokibobolink for @daemonstv


In this episode of NCIS: Los Angeles, called “The Watchers”, we meet a new foe for the team. No it’s not a terrorist coming to strike fear into the citizens of LA, or a deadly serial killer. It’s a brand new assistant director bent on knocking Hetty from her place as the leader of the team.

I’m a big fan of Miguel Ferrer so I have to admit that I found most of his antics in the beginning pretty damn funny. I figured that he was just on for a single episode to mix things up, raise a threat about Hetty’s possible departure and then move on. I mean we’ve already had a new director come and take her place temporarily before, I wasn’t about to believe that she was leaving this time.

But about halfway through, I saw how serious Granger was and suddenly he wasn’t (quite) as funny any more. He’s really got it out for Hetty, but I loved how she and the team never backed down from him. I have no doubt they will get the best of this guy and I’m curious to find out what his end game is and why he set his sights on Hetty and her team.

Read the rest of the review with @mokibobolink favourite bits of the episode on daemonstv.com.