Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hawaii Five-0 "Pa Make Loa" review by @mokibobolink

After watching tonight’s episode of Hawaii Five-0, called “Pa Make Loa” (which means “Touch of Death”) all I can say is – more crossovers please!

In fact, the only bad thing that I can say about this one is that it was missing McGarrett. But I know that couldn’t be helped so it’s really more of a wish than a complaint. I’m sure we’ll see him in the next crossover (yes, I’m totally assuming that it will happen again).

McGarrett does make an appearance of sorts, though. When the episode starts we see Danny in Steve’s house going through all of his papers and trying to figure out what his partner is doing. Danny finds a clue to where he thinks Steve may have gone but before he and Chin can act on it they are called off to deal with a man who died of smallpox after being injected with the disease.

Read the rest of the review with @mokibobolink favourite bits of the episode on tvequals.com.