Thursday, November 17, 2011

Betrayal (3x09) music


lyrics of part of "No More" we heard on NCIS Los Angeles...

the dining room has a empty chair
the merit staircase has a empty stair
house full of company but no one's here
we're singing cheers while we holding back tears
to keep up appearances in front of our peers
we play holiday card tricks every year
Black Jack, Poker, make the joker disappear
the ace can't breathe when there's tension in the air
you're the architect of your life it's your show
you create the blueprint and how the rooms flow
before you burn a house down think take it slow
even arsonists need shelter let me know

don't understand what we're going through
but it's like you don't know me and I don't know you NO MORE
not NO MORE
and it's like damn how the hell'd we get here
no I dare but we're not what we were before
could it be that I don't love you and you don't love me NO MORE
bad girl don't live here NO MORE
bad girl NO MORE

slip in the door you hold my hope so
all I hear is love don't live here anymore
we could tear the house down or build some scaffold
we're sitting on the fence so where you wanna go

and it's like damn how the hell'd we get here
no I dare but we're not what we were before