Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blye, K (3x16) transcript

[Boatshed. Deeks and Kensi enter the main room]

KENSI: So you've never been dumped?

DEEKS: What part of "never" don't you understand?

KENSI: I don't believe you.

DEEKS: Well, that's understandable considering your track record. But honestly, look at me, huh?

KENSI: Oh.

DEEKS: I mean, how could you break up with this, you know? I'm super fun, I'm like 365 days of heaven.

KENSI: Heaven? See, I was thinking south and much, much, much hotter.

DEEKS: So, like, Mexico?

KENSI: Let me guess, you're the "senses the breakup, initiates preemptive strike" guy.

DEEKS: Yeah, well, it's much better to be the breaker than the breakee, I think.

KENSI: You're just broken, Deeks.

DEEKS: Yeah, well, no argument there. Uh, what are we, what are we doing here? Where are the guys?

KENSI: I don't actually know. I just got a page from Ops to meet here.

DEEKS: What, are they hiding? [Loud] Are you guys hiding, huh? You throwing me a surprise party?

KENSI: You do know it's not your birthday, right?

DEEKS: Which is why it would be so surprising.

GRANGER [over intercom]: Agent Blye, could you come in here, please?

DEEKS: You invited Granger?

KENSI: Yeah!

DEEKS: This is the worst surprise birthday party ever.

[They enter the Interrogation room.]

GRANGER: [to Deeks] You can go, [to Kensi] and you can have a seat.

DEEKS: [to Kensi] You good?

KENSI: Yeah.

DEEKS: All right.

[He leaves the room]



[Interrogation room. Kensi grabs a chair]

GRANGER: Other side, Agent Blye.

KENSI: Suspects usually sit on the other side.

GRANGER: Yeah, they do. Sit down.

[She’s puzzled but obeys. Next door, Deeks watches them on the screen. ♫ Granger sits down opposite to Kensi. ♫]

-------------------- ZAPPING -------------------

Experience the whole sixteenth episode of NCIS Los Angeles Season Three in the transcript on the French NCIS LA Fan Page.